Sunday 4 January 2015

50 things I love...

Here in no particular order are 50 things that I love
- please note I haven't forgotten my family but think they would need a list of their own.
1. Chocolate (Cadbury or thorntons)
2. New socks
3, Toast with butter
4, snuggly jumpers
5. Cosy slippers
6. Pjs
7. Being connected to the world
8. Music
9. Making pretty things
10. Sleep
11. Cuddles
12. Ice cream
13. Walking (before I was ill)
14. Doodling
15. Giving gifts
16. Receiving gifts
17. Dancing
18. The beach/being near the sea
19. The sunshine
20. Warm but not too hot weather
21. Listening to the rain
22. Chapstick lipbalm
23. The smell of freshly cut grass
24. Keema with pilau rice & naan bread (without dietary restrictions)
25. Showers
26. Watching neighbours
27. An uncluttered house
28. The colour blue
29. The colour purple
30. My tablet computer
31. Audio books
32. Tombolas - even though I never win the thing I want
33. Parcels in the post
34. Scratch cards
35. Free prize draws (though I never win the big ones)
36. Helping people out - even when it's not the best thing for me
37. Bailey's with plenty of ice & perhaps a dash of cointrau
38. Soft slightly warmed hot cross buns
39. Actually having energy to do stuff without payback
40. Good feedback on my work
41. Holidays
42. My big spider tea cup
43. The right flavour teas at the right time of day.
44. Shopping for anything other than clothes
45. Finishing projects
46. Clean bedsheets fresh off the line
47. Randomly chatting with my online friends
48. People knowing what I want without me having to ask (I hate asking for things)
49. Looking at clouds
50. Pretty sun sets
Sometimes I think it is important to think about the things in your life that make you happy and make that list!
What would be on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment