Tuesday 17 June 2014

Kermit the electric tricycle!

16/06/2014

Picture


Last summer I was very worried about how I was going to get my eldest to and from school.
The school was not that far away, not even 1 mile, but I simply could not walk that far.
We knew no one else going to that school who could help. My mum suggested a mobility scooter, great idea, but they are expensive and how was I going to get the kids on board?

Then my husband came up with the idea of an electric tricycle. Initially he thought we could buy a tricycle, convert the back to a bench seat for the girls then buy an electric conversion kit.

Luckily we found the perfect tricycle! It is called a "Child Transporter" and it came from a company called Mission Cycles near Maidstone in Kent. We then found and electric bike shop in Swindon E-Motion who were happy to do the conversion, so they got the trike shipped in, built it, converted it and christened it Kermit!

We have had ups and downs with the electrics, but I wouldn't be without it, it is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Topmate provides one year warranty on this Electric Tricycle, Order Electric Tricycles Online, Topmate ES31 Electric Scooter at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete